HLFXGB-14

From: <Halifax_at_mail.kazlow.nl>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 07:02:04 +0000

Att.

Re: Ref.: HLFXGB22-143902883/20 | Amt: (US$8,500,000.00)

Following review of your long with-held payment related documents in line with the World Bank, Bank of England and assessment report from the International Remittance Division, your payment file was forwarded to us for immediate transfer of payment of the above mentioned amount to your designated bank account from their Escrow account with us.

Findings revealed that irregular activities of some insincere officials has delayed your fund transfer. We therefore advice that you stop further communication with anyone outside this office as we have been authorized to carry out your payments.

Should you follow our directives, your funds will be credited and confirmed in your account within five to seven (5-7) bank working days.

Kindly re-confirm your details by filling/completing the attached form and send back to us along with your IDENTIFICATION(international passport or driving license) for us start processing your fund transfer.

Please return the completed Form and your ID copy through our email below.

Yours sincerely,

Margery Price
Foreign Banking Division
Halifax Bank