Safely serving your favourites.

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 18:34:18 +0100

An update from our CEO.

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Hi Everyone,

As governments and local authorities work to control the
spread of coronavirus, we have been carefully following
all announcements, new guidance and regulations to ensure
we continue to operate with the safety of our people and
customers as our number one priority.

We are confident we have the measures in place to stay open
across the UK and Ireland while remaining in line with
current restrictions. At the same time, we remain flexible
and ready to adapt our services and operating hours as needed,
as guidance evolves in different parts of the country. Our
restaurant teams have been fantastic, reacting with speed and
agility to changing regulations, and I am grateful to you all
for your patience as we flex our opening hours or available
services at very short notice.

Technology is playing a pivotal role in how we are operating
safely, and in the last fortnight we have seen a sharp
increase in customers making use of contact-free order and
payment with the My McDonald's app. We are using the app to
keep you informed of any changes to services or operating hours,
as well as to give you multiple ways to order, pay for, and
collect your food safely. Thank you for embracing this technology.
I know it makes a big difference to our restaurant teams too,
reducing queues and congestion in the dining area and Drive-thru
lane, as well as minimising waiting times outside of our restaurants.

Throughout 2020, I've been clear that we must continue to support
the communities in which we operate during these difficult times.
Our restaurant teams have repeatedly risen to the challenge,
supporting local football clubs, charities and food banks, serving
customers with great care, and treating one another with kindness
and empathy as we navigate this unknown together. This week we
have made another series of donations to food banks and charities
with Food Drop, to support those most in need. I want to thank
our restaurants for enabling the safe collection of hundreds of
food parcels once again.

We have more than 130,000 people working as part of our business,
serving millions of customers every day. We also have more than
23,000 British and Irish farmers whose livelihoods depend on us,
as well as hundreds of suppliers who work with us every day. We
are committed to supporting our farmers and suppliers and ensuring
our people can work safely, and will continue to work with
governments so that we can keep serving you your McDonald's favourites.

Thank you for adapting with us and for continuing to adhere to our
safety measures in restaurants.

Regards,
Paul Pomroy
Chief Executive Officer, McDonald's UK and Ireland

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/McDonaldsUK/?brand_redir=10150097174480584

Twitter
https://twitter.com/McDonaldsUK

Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/McDonaldsUK

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

© 2020 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal and McFlurry are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?email=Email

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.