Leaning licks note-per-note is hurting your playing..

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 15:34:44 +0000 (UTC)

a:hover{color:#1b8ede;border-bottom-color:#1b8ede}
.button:hover{color:#fff;background:#666}

Hello http://oschadbank.online 0% на первый кредит!

Don't get me wrong, learning licks is great. But learning them
NOTE-FOR-NOTE is not beneficial for developing your creative ear
and improv skills...

You need to make them your own.

The goal of improv is to learn how to play like YOU! That's the
real secret to what sets people who are good at improv apart from
those who aren't-- they know what their sound is and do it well!
And the beauty of that is it's ALWAYS going to be at your skill
level, you just need to learn how to do that. Everyone has their
own unique musical voice, and I want to hear it!

If you saw yesterday's email where I brought up storytelling...
this is exactly what I mean by that. Learning how to improvise is
simply learning how to tell the audience your story.
Improvisation Mindset is set to do just that, and it's on sale
for a limited time, so PLEASE do yourself a favor and check it
out at the link below!

(
https://click.convertkit-mail.com/zluwpdwxoob7up7w6zsp/owhkhqh43lxrr2fv/aHR0cHM6Ly9kZmw0LnVzL3MvNTIzZDY5NGE_ZW09bm9uZUBub25lLmh1
)

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE COURSE! (
https://click.convertkit-mail.com/zluwpdwxoob7up7w6zsp/owhkhqh43lxrr2fv/aHR0cHM6Ly9kZmw0LnVzL3MvNTIzZDY5NGE_ZW09bm9uZUBub25lLmh1
)

PS: Tired of hearing about this course? Click here to stop
hearing about it! (
https://click.convertkit-mail.com/zluwpdwxoob7up7w6zsp/z2hz6wn7anho9r533lbp/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3AvZW1haWxz
)

(