Your package ID: 5200218 # is waiting for delivery.

From: DHL Express <support_at_zen-et-productif.fr>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 11:03:40 +0100

This message was sent from a trusted sender.

   Dear customerThank you for choosing DHL Express. Your package is waiting for deliveryYou have to make the payment of (1.99 EUR). What should I do ?The online review must be completed within the next 7 days before it expires. Follow my package DHL Team Note: Our DHL service sends a message a few minutes after receipt of payment. Website Contact Impressum