Last chance to try a new take on a classic!

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2020 14:37:19 GMT

Plus, get 30% off your order on the My McDonald's app.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t239b2574%2C6e0aa02%2C6ee7c1f&p1=gabot.tren%40none.hu&s=WJYFzMn4lAR6GXGd2hKWmjZRNm3urBVI4vA7l41yDig

McDonald's
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t239b2574%2C6e0aa02%2C6ee7c20&s=pXj4Omf12B6m1a35FnBQtLnjmdZcvPDFwP3Z7Ofrhww

GET 30% OFF
Only available on the My McDonald's app when you order
Drive-thru from 11am to 23:59pm or takeaway until 22:00pm.
Offer ends Sun 15 Nov*.
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t239b2574%2C6e0aa02%2C6ee7c21&s=k2qQZjH_LqLNpLxbUerXW6VBl45YDMc4IuQEAv7v_N0

Last chance to switch it up
The clock's ticking! Don't forget to order a
Quarter Pounder™ Deluxe before it's gone**. It's everything
you love about a Quarter Pounder™ with Cheese, plus
shredded lettuce, tomato and cool mayo.
Or if you like a bit of heat, the Spicy Quarter Pounder™
with Cheese fits the bill: 100% beef quarter-pounder patty,
pepper jack cheese, jalapeños and a spicy ketchup in a
sesame seed bun†.
They're on the menu until 17th November 2020. Start your
takeaway or Drive-thru order on the app today.
Download the app
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t239b2574%2C6e0aa02%2C6ee7c22&s=h3myrpkHTId-8-h71dfO8MzkCEUKgXrY-s0B-jOlxlo

Spice? Cheese? Yes please!
You've got to love a cheesy side, just like our Nacho
Cheese Wedges! Gooey cheese, spicy jalapeño slices, and
served with a sour cream and chive dip‡.
Order yours before they're gone.
Download the app
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t239b2574%2C6e0aa02%2C6ee7c23&s=wV-kh_vrjpswP50ZgFhKuPcrMEdTDKA4PaJ1g0-zf0k

Not long left to try a McChicken BLT
Time's running out to get your McChicken BLT. Crispy coated
chicken with bacon, lettuce, tomato and Emmental cheese,
all served in a soft sesame bun∆. Don't sleep on it – grab
yours today.
Order yours before 17th November 2020.
Download the app
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t239b2574%2C6e0aa02%2C6ee7c24&s=HhtYFpGWiS9Zq4XY56bU4FI5aU2MD2q1Obp9boyQHeo

The Salted Caramel Latte has arrived
Try our delicious Salted Caramel Latte∆∆: a large shot of
espresso blended with steamed milk and salted caramel
syrup, topped with whipped cream and a dusting of caramel
sugar. It's premium coffee, without the price tag.
Order yours today for just £1.69.
Download the app
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t239b2574%2C6e0aa02%2C6ee7c25&s=C2ezIgWPYCkOwGlony3gmVIj_TBT9wP4WjtM_7c88mM

McDonald's
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t239b2574%2C6e0aa02%2C6ee7c26&s=1DOsvOLZMkSxMXZ_L4xrWeLbiFaK2l8KEuvbw_7OIoU

Facebook
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t239b2574%2C6e0aa02%2C6ee7c27&s=KGKyAW2k_nLk_1pW4D0xuINjeheh84YldvyYU9LGEB8

Twitter
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t239b2574%2C6e0aa02%2C6ee7c28&s=siEzElosoqqc7CvahSAQJYYLhaF-HayuSqhwVDI1M7w

Instagram
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t239b2574%2C6e0aa02%2C6ee7c29&s=PGbEMA7fjX_UvKYzkzrUYEWSgflcqIga1k3QowEHJM4

Hungry?
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t239b2574%2C6e0aa02%2C6ee7c2a&s=NMph1WzEUDnUmLtHcT49s3uXQ1Gfc0hHXKJ0KK7qRCM

*Offer: receive 30% off all main menu items when ordered
via the "Deals" section of the My McDonald's app from
11:00am to 23:59pm between 02.11.20 and 15.11.20 inclusive.
16+. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or
promotion. Subject to availability and participating restaurants'
opening hours. Full Terms and Conditions apply.
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t239b2574%2C6e0aa02%2C6ee7c2b&s=1FppHq55yrgxzWKYtHBeePv7f_rMyE54cV7dFjvCX90

** Quarter Pounder™ Deluxe: served after 11.00am.
Participating restaurants only. Subject to availability.
Available until 17th November 2020.

† Spicy Quarter Pounder™ with Cheese: served after 11.00am.
Participating restaurants only. Subject to availability.
Available until 17th November 2020.

‡ Nacho Cheese Wedges: served after 11.00am. Participating
restaurants only. Subject to availability. Available
until 17th November 2020.

∆ McChicken BLT: served after 11.00am. Participating
restaurants only. Subject to availability. Available
until 17th November 2020.

∆∆ Salted Caramel Latte: served after 11.00am. Price may
vary. Participating restaurants only. Subject to availability.

The My McDonald's app can be used to order in participating
restaurants only. For a full list of participating restaurants,
see www.mcdonalds.co.uk.
App Terms and Conditions for Use and Our Privacy Statement
apply. All rights reserved. Not compatible with PCs and
ability to order depends on first having (i) downloaded the
app to your mobile device, (ii) registered for ordering and
(iii) selected a participating restaurant. See full terms.
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t239b2574%2C6e0aa02%2C6ee7c2c&s=62qQI5zlSigvn3ypTP6ELIk-QsKsvg6iL_Nu_LGwK50

© 2020 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal and McFlurry are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t239b2574%2C6e0aa02%2C6ee7c2d&s=hb6cg5hHXk3FZvU9l_1K6Rq3EVsunqaNUsKSn_aGwac

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t239b2574%2C6e0aa02%2C6ee7c2e&s=GfVTalijMNrt4fyl6gcFQaEDn_9svXzRSuxy-f37rw8

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t239b2574%2C6e0aa02%2C6ee7c2f&p1=gabot.tren%40none.hu&s=VODUTf8zISmtYHfhO9ef_UGwPIWm68VYzRvEZKGTetg

Unsubscribe
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t239b2574%2C6e0aa02%2C6ee7c30&p1=gabot.tren%40none.hu&s=oQF7n6KM3Va02yRGBIORtevC5Cako19ItusL0oLNSJY

Contact Us
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t239b2574%2C6e0aa02%2C6ee7c31&s=P3aQ-G77JYBqbPYSnMdNGQm3YLEMQwa3B3L9vt-PILQ

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.