sure what I did in a past life to deserve 1655.22

From: India Mcgarvey <indiamnw_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 22:21:24 +0000

HEY MAN! DO YOU WANT TO SEE MY BODY

SUBSCRIBE ME NOW - BMYD909W

The singer and actor has been vocal about her relationship with Goldsmith on Instagram, previously sharing a heartwarming post for his “I’m not sure what I did in a past life to deserve you but it must have been something big,” she wrote in a caption below a photograph of them.“You are undeniable. Your inherent light, humility, grace, humor, and compassion are contagious and I feel lucky to get the chance to bask in your goodness with outstretched arms.”