about the fact that I lay on my back while 4735.19

From: Jules Slade <julessladew1y_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 01:50:55 +0000

has responded to trolls who criticised her for sharing a video of herself in her underwear seven weeks after giving birth.On Monday, the fitness instructor shared a short clip on her Instagram Story of herself showing her belly ring to the camera.โ€œThe most important part of this video isn't the whole how recently I had a baby thing and whether you think I'm too this or too that,โ€ she wrote in a caption."It's not about my underwear, and it's not about my skin, or the fact that I'm exhausted and have no interest in makeup.
๐Ÿ”žDO๐Ÿ”ž
/
๐Ÿ”žlike my photo- 2EE5SK๐Ÿ”ž