followers spotted her arty 7498.15

From: Orielle Violet <orielle.violet_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 20:15:20 +0000

In the picture the Deadpool star shared on Instagram, he is wearing khaki trousers and a dark blue polo shirt, while his wife is wearing a light brown top, a long jacket and pink trousers, noticeably going without any shoes.However, in the picture shared on Lively’s profile, which is virtually identical, she is seemingly wearing a pair of strappy heels that have been “drawn on”.In another post shared on her Instagram Story, Lively wrote that she was “so happy to get outta a onesie and vote”.“Sure it was an absentee drop off ballot with a mask covering my look. But dammit I exercised my right to vote. And to not wear shoes that ruined my outfit.”
💕DO YOU WANNA SEE ME? 💕
/
VISIT MY PERSONAL PAGE - M0KHWOLN04Y20M8G