For example, if you take extended time 8471.58

From: Nubia Markow <nubiamarkowjknq_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 22:59:13 +0000

“We really need to normalize rest in the workplace, and not guilt people into feeling like if they take time off, they’re exhibiting laziness,” Dominguez said.What do you need to say in the email? Keep it short and sweet. You do want to make sure it’s coming across as though you’re asking for the day off, not demanding or announcing it.“I recommend adding ‘time off’ or ‘vacation’ in the subject header with the dates you’re requesting,” Dominguez said. “In the email body, simply include the dates you’re requesting and discuss how you plan to prepare for your time off.”
🔞MY PERSONAL PHOTO HERE!🔞
/
🔞USE MY ID - 🔞