is the only developed country in the world 5151.16

From: Misha Foy <mishavnfoy_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 23:23:45 +0000

“We may feel shame — like we’re not good enough or we are failing — if we need to take a mental health day or time off, which couldn’t be further from the truth,” she said.If anything, taking time off for your well-being proves you care about your company and your performance.“It is an investment in your career — not a sign of inadequacy,” she said.We also may feel obligated to tell our bosses why we’re taking the day off because of our lopsided work-life-balance. Even when we do take our days off, we’re bad at it. Two in three employees reported working while on vacation and only
🔞MY PERSONAL PHOTO HERE!🔞
/
🔞USE MY ID - 🔞