They never took the picture down and continued 1761.34.

From: ЭЙЗЕДИН АСАНИН <yqveyzedin434_at_outlook.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 01:41:07 +0000

🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓
The Free People shoot in Puerto Rico was no different. The long brunette hair I had earned back blew in the wind — each inch representing a milestone I’d overcome. My port scar was visible in my off-the-shoulder sundress, and for the first time I hadn’t tried to cover it. I no longer emulated girls in magazines, I was just me. I hadn’t reached my pre-illness weight, yet I was at peace with my frame. I didn’t feel I fit in in the industry, but knowing who I was as a survivor grounded me. Most of all, I was finally having fun again. Gratitude washed over me. Free People, a brand that stands for female empowerment and freedom,