The recollection of these heinous 7686.41.

From: Jenine Why <jenine4tzwhy_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 15:11:48 +0000

🔞DO YOU WANT TO MEET BEATIFUL GIRL?🔞
One of the most compelling things about pop culture history is the reality that it is always changing, progressing as society progresses. In turn, it serves as a fascinating portrait of the times. Banks and friends were indeed awful, but it must be said: We were kind of awful, too. Every year, it seems as though we discover yet another cultural artifact that’s actually problematic in hindsight. The reevaluation of “Friends” is a recent example of this. We find something we once mindlessly consumed, discover the ways in which it was harmful, and then pick away at all those imperfections until all that’s left is the carcass without context. But in reevaluating Banks and her completely bonkers show, we must also reevaluate ourselves, a part of the “Look how offensive this thing we all loved was!” frenzy that often gets overlooked.
/
🔞VISIT MY PERSONAL PAGE - W4TXSIB🔞