the show has both embraced more body 7936 35

From: Rubily Verbeck <rubily3qlve_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 16:18:15 +0000

😜Her post hits home, making a valid point about the pressure we put ourselves under to look a certain way. It’s an inspiring reminder that we are perfect just the way we are, no matter our size.“There’s no perfect body,” she wrote. “The one you have right now is amazing. Let it lead you to perfect days, finish lines, happy times and fun. Take in compliments that inspire you and give ones that empower.”😜
👅VISTI MY PRIVATE PROFILE - FZ7S4DGVGGJW51JSZL1AI👅