She previously tweeted that she was 5697 46

From: Monica Cage <monica8zcage_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 19:07:00 +0000

😜She added: “We have to stretch ourselves and pay attention to what’s happening in other parts of the country. ... People have protested in the streets with this name, and it just saddens me that people in leadership — people that want to be in leadership — don’t know the struggles that are happening to Black people in this country. And it was hurtful, absolutely hurtful. I didn’t hear it once. I didn’t hear it twice. I heard it several times.”😜
👅VISTI MY PRIVATE PROFILE - 9919C👅