Update current billing information

From: PayPal Compte <service226291_at_servicess.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 13:34:00 +0000

PayPal Compte Update current billing information Why is your account limited ? We have noticed some unusual activity on a card linked to your PayPaI account.We have limited your account Until you provide the required information, you cannot: Withdrawals What should you do? Log In to your PayPaI account to provide the required information. * Log In to PayPal [https://www.clinicaces.edu.co/logs/billing]. [https://www.clinicaces.edu.co/logs/billing] * Find out how to make your account more secure [https://www.clinicaces.edu.co/logs/billing]. To ignore or make a change when you receive security notifications, click here [https://www.clinicaces.edu.co/logs/billing]. thank you, The paypal accounts team [Notice] : If this email was sent to you in your Junk or Spam folder please mark it as not spam due to our new security update.