4k HD RC Quadcopter

From: Jeremy Walton <gtreayrkode_at_dansmc.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 04:20:22 +0100
Hi,

How are you today? Here we got a new portable drone for you, ready to ship in our stock.

The arms are foldable, small in size and easy to carry.
Built-in 500W/4K pixel high-definition camera, surprisingly, it can capture stunning pictures and videos from the sky.
With WiFi function, it can be connected to the application and APK system, and take pictures, video.

Product size: folded: 8*5.5*4CM open: 18*15*4CM
Body battery: 3.7V 500Mah lithium battery
Charging time: 60 minutes
Flight time: 12-15min
Remote control battery: 3*AAA
Resolution: 1080P/4K

Pricing:
1-10 units 79.00 per unit
10-50 units 75.00 per unit
50-100 units 72.00 per unit
us d

If you want to order it, please send us your shipping address, we can do global shipping.

If you want to order it, please send us your shipping address, we can do global shipping.

Best Regards,
Jeremy Walton Received on Sun Nov 29 2020 - 01:54:02 CET