Our competition has raised over $500M đź’°

From: Patrick _at_ Supply <hello_at_supply.co>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 03:01:44 +0000 (UTC)

<https://supply.co>

CELEBRATE

Small Business Saturday
<https://supply.co/pages/supply-holiday-gift-guide>

FUN FACT:

Supply is one of the few independent and family-owned grooming companies in the USA. When it comes to our competitors, we're stacked against behemoth corporations with billions of marketing dollars.

See for yourself.
<https://supply.co/collections>
<https://supply.co/collections>

We strive to exceed expectations in all that we do. That means sometimes we appear a much larger company than we actually are. With 7 employees, we do our best to take care of your every need and treat you like family along the way.

In a year where there have been so many losses, especially among small businesses, we feel overwhelmingly blessed. Your support this year has not only kept us afloat but helped us have a record year. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you.

We don't have millions of raised capital or fancy PR firms. We have you. Loyal customers who continue to come back and spread the word to all you know. Thank you for continuing to trust us with your morning routine.

Best,

Patrick Coddou
CEO & Founder

SHOP SMALL WITH US

Take 15% off any order of $50 or more this holiday weekend. Grab stocking stuffers and check off your list early this year. Promotion is automatically applied at checkout.

SHOP GIFT GUIDE
<https://supply.co/pages/supply-holiday-gift-guide>

Pssst... if you're not including us in your holiday shopping this year and would like to be spared our holiday emails, feel free toopt-out here
<https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/subscribe?a=P32wXf&g=S7f9tU>. We'll happily resume our friendship with you in 2021. :)
<http://instagram.com/supply>
<http://twitter.com/getsupply>
<http://fb.com/supply>