Policy alternatives are the determining methods of

From: Dorris Yoseph <dorriswuayoseph_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 19:37:55 +0000

2009: Practicum high school teaching for a month Extra Curricular Activities: 1 I actively participated in all kinds of volunteering activities in arranging event during my stay in Alsabah wa Al Setoon Secondary School, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia 2006 2 I served as a volunteer worker in the “Orphan’s Day” in 2008 in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia 3 I attended and energetically participated in “Compass Cycle Thinking” Workshop in 2008 at King Abdulaziz University, Faculty of Education for Girls Scientific Department, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia 4 Partook as a volunteer in “Happy Leaders” activity arranged by Self- development Center from 3012 2009 – 08012010 (29 hours) 5