When crises of the global economy are prevalent and competition is on the skies,

From: Maxie Renning <maxiekpr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2020 13:23:25 +0000

How my writing has improved I joined the writing class without much knowledge on how to do good writing I had problems with constructing logical sentence, and maintaining flow in my work More to these, I had problems with clarity as most of my points were disorganized, which made it difficult to comprehend my writing In addition to these, the tenses gave me a load of problems, which gives you enough reasons that I was once a pathetic writer However, I believe a determined mind conquers any difficulty Consequent to this belief, I purposed to improve in all these areas I attended my lectures punctually, and paid attention to the lessons More to these, I set time to practice my writing skills on a daily basis, leading to an improvement in four weeks I can now write well, I use good grammar, and my writing always follows a logical order The writing process Once a lecturer gives you a certain topic to write on, three basic steps help in making the writing easy First, brainstorm the topic given Think of as many ideas as you can, which relate to the topic Once you have your points in order, proceed to make your draft The draft serves to give you a view of what your final copy will look like Finally, make a revised copy of your work, which should be properly edited Personally, I adhere to a specific writing process, which follows the following sequence I start by introducing my topic