Introduction

From: Duke Schad <dukeschadc2_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2020 17:45:03 +0000

The Vitality Compass indicates a life expectancy of 768 years, a healthy life expectancy free of cancer and heart diseases at 667 years, and an accrued life of 07 years due to life habits As the video states that we are what we eat, the Vitality Compass test has provided guidelines on how I can gain an extra 209 years by optimizing my lifestyle The Vitality Compass suggests that fish is an essential commodity due to their high levels of omega 3 fatty acids promoting an excellent heart and brain health and would increase a total of 438 days A little faith as the Vitality Compass suggests conveys health benefits and would result in an increased 280 days A research conducted by Vitality Compass showed that those who attended a service even once a month saw a 30 percent reduced risk of death Vitality Compass also suggests that I should pay attention to my emotions and improve my attitude