Hello and welcome to McDonald’s!

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_welcome.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2020 09:22:40 GMT

Try the My McDonald's app to browse, order and pay – all contact-free.

Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?email=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Hello and welcome!

You're now signed up to McDonald's emails!

It's great to have you on board. We're reopening safely,
with many of our restaurants now open for Takeaway,
Drive-thru, Eat In and McDelivery®. Thank you for your continued
patience and support whilst we get back up and running.

We're doing everything we can to keep our teams and
customers safe – find out more about the measures we've
put in place below.

Find out more
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/latest-updates/reassurance.html

McDonald's in your pocket

The My McDonald's app lets you browse the menu, order
ahead and pay - all contact-free.

Contact-free order and pay
No need for cash. Save your card details and pay quickly,
and contact-free.

Order ahead
Order wherever you are. Collect whenever you're ready.

Collect from restaurant
Order ahead on the app then visit a restaurant to Takeaway
or collect at the Drive-thru.

Table Service
Select 'Table Service' when you order and we'll bring it to you.*

McCafe® Rewards
Buy 5 McCafe® hot drinks and get your 6th regular hot
drink free!**

Save your faves
Order what you love again and again at the tap of a button.

Download the app
http://hyperurl.co/mctzd2

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/McDonaldsUK/

Twitter
https://twitter.com/McDonaldsUK

Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/McDonaldsUK

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

*Table Service is available at participating restaurants only.

**T&Cs apply. Voucher redeemable until 31.12.20 or 90 days after the date of your 5th stamp (whichever later).
Ends 31.12.20. App only. UK, Isle of Man & Jersey. 16+. Participating restaurants only. Subject to availability.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions/mccafe-digital-loyalty-scheme-terms-conditions.html

The My McDonald's app can be used to order in participating
restaurants only. For a full list of participating
restaurants, see www.mcdonalds.co.uk. App Terms and Conditions
for Use and Our Privacy Statement apply. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs and ability to order depends on first
having (i) downloaded the app to your mobile device, (ii)
registered for ordering and (iii) selected a participating
restaurant. See full terms.
http://gma.mcdonalds.com/content/GMA/UK/GMA_tos1.html

© 2020 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal and McFlurry are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?email=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/index.php?email=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.