Oops... I made a mistake.

From: Jennifer _at_ Supply <hello_at_supply.co>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 21:32:47 +0000 (UTC)

The short story:
I accidentally sent an e-mail this morning saying our 15% off promotion wasstill live on our site when it wasn't. Because of my mistake, we're offeringyou another 24 hours to shop 15% off orders over $50+ with code OOPS15.
The full story:
Jennifer here - co-founder and wife of Patrick.
During the holidays, it tends to get a little crazy around Supply HQ. Oursmall but might team are all wearing many hats around the office and trying totake care of every customer we can in the meantime. This week we made adecision that caused us to make a mistake in an e-mail we sent this morning.The bottom of the e-mail showed a link to a Holiday Promotion that was nolonger active on our site.
Your happiness and satisfaction are always our priority, so I'm going to makethis right. I'm going to extend our 15% off orders of $50 or more sale until12/13 midnight PST. Just use promo code OOPS15 at check-out. This promo codeis not combinable with any other offers on our site.
If you already placed an order since this morning and didn't get 15% off,shoot us a reply, and someone from our team will make sure you get taken careof immediately. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!
Best,
Jennifer Coddou
Co-Founder
You received this email from Supply. If you would like to unsubscribe,
clickhere
<https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=P32wXf&c=01ENZ1QKVW8ZPANC9KYHE5QAW8&r=tZe8zq9&m=RhNvfj&k=dc05fc4418bd3662468303134e295cda>
.