The management of ICT through different research

From: Adelle Sinkovich <adelledxw3si_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 14:58:52 +0000

Postman’s foundational claims are constituted by proposition that the use of media determines the forms of conversation Similar issues that were discussed in the earlier year may be discussed today but in a more different aspect than it was then The age of the 19 century people was predominantly printed word hence their public conversation was anchored on this In the present age, culture is dominated by business Therefore, the sophistication of conversation today has suffered because of culture What has changed is not what we talk about rather it is the way in which we think and talk about issues Cultural content has shifted from written words that had rational inherent appeal, to electronic medium via television which has exclusive passionate appeal Postman does not condemn the entire programs that are shown in the television that are designed purely for entertainment