long distance fly drone

From: Layne Serrano <tcrmeakeenore_at_sudio.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 10:28:09 +0100

Hi,

How are you?
Just want to check with you whether you got our email from last week?

I am contacting you to let you know that we got a new GPS drone in our warehouse, ready to send to global customers.
This HD camera quadcopter with brushless motors is ready to travel a distance of 4 km from the point of start. Capture the beauty of any landscape
with a path-breaking control range and a flight time of 23 minutes.

Key features:
Drone size: 304.6*252.4*90mm (Unfolded)
187*104*90mm (Folded)
Controller size: 157.8*40*75mm
Motor: brushless motors
GNSS: GPS+GLONASS
Flying weight: 700g
Remote distance: 4KM

Drone battery: 11.4V 3000mAh (Included)
Charging time: around 180 Minutes
Transmitter battery: 3.7V 2600mAh (Included)
Flight time: 23-25 minutes
Max fying speed: 10m/s
Gimbal: 3-A-xis (removable lens)
Video ressolution: 3840 X 2160 30FPS
Scheme: LEAS 1.0
Image chip A12S

Here are the price details:
1-10 pieces: 589.00 per unit
10-100 pieces 579.00 per unit
>=100 pieces 569.00 per unit
u s d

If you want to order this thing? Just respond to our email with your shipping address, we're going to prepare the shipment.

You need to order this? Just answer our mail along with your shipping address, we'll get the shipment ready.

Thanks,
Layne Serrano