long distance pro drone

From: Jay <ptemseyalenod_at_verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 13:18:20 +0100

Hi,

How are you?
I am contacting you to let you know that we got a new GPS drone in our warehouse, ready to send to global customers.

Key features:

Frequency: 5G
Stable two-axis mechanical universal joint
4K 110° wide-angle adjustable camera.
Battery: 11.1V 2350mAh
Flight time: 25-30 minutes
Remote control distance: about 1000m
Picture: 5700*4275
Video: 3840 * 1080
Quadrilateral size:
Product folding size (CM): 17*11.5*6.7CM
Product development size (CM): 26*26*6.7CM

Here are the price details:
1-10 pieces: 289.00 per unit
10-100 pieces 279.00 per unit
>=100 pieces 269.00 per unit
u s d

If you would like make an order, just send address of shipping, we will manage the shipment fast for you.

-Follow me: The aircraft will control the mobile phone and follow the direction of the operator.
-Height hold mode function, can provide stable flight.
-With automatic return function. The aircraft will return to the take-off point according to the GPS trajectory.

If you would like make an order, just send address of shipping, we will manage the shipment fast for you.

Thanks,
Jay Miller