long distance remote control

From: Kevin Henson <zyemseyalenop_at_plasticsheets.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 06:20:11 +0100

Hi,

How are you?
I'm sending you an email today to let you know that we've got a new smart RC drone in our warehouse, ready to send to our worldwide customers.

Some key features of this drone:

Stable two-axis mechanical universal joint
6k 110° wide-angle adjustable camera.
Battery: 11.1V 2350mAh
Flight time: 25-30 minutes
Remote control distance: 1000m
Picture: 5700*4275
Video: 3840 * 1080
Quadrilateral size:
Product folding size (CM): 17*11.5*6.7CM
Product development size (CM): 26*26*6.7CM
-Follow me function: The aircraft will control the mobile phone and follow the direction of the operator.
-With automatic return function. The aircraft will return to the take-off point according to the GPS trajectory.

Prices for different volumes:
1-10 units: 289.50 per unit
10-100 units 279.50 per unit
>=100 units 269.50 per unit
u s d

Will you like to order it? Just respond to our email with your shipping address and we will ready the shipment.

Will you like to order it? Just respond to our email with your shipping address and we will ready the shipment.

Thanks,
Kevin Henson