[Alert] Confirm your PayPal account (Case ID #AL 0257 652 699)

From: PayPal Service <Service_at_vps-3764701.marketingdigital.rocks>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 06:00:38 -0300
Confirm your account information

  paypal
  Dear customer,

We are unable to Confirm your account information. As a result, your account has been temporarily Suspended. All the services related to your account has been suspended pending resolution. Please provide us with your details as soon as possible.

Just click on Confirm My Account and Login to your PayPaI account and follow the instructions :

Confirm My Account

Notice: If this email was sent to you in your Junk or Spam folder please mark it as not spam due to our new security update.

Please don't reply to this email. To get in touch with us, click Help & Contact.

Copyright © 1999-2021 PayPal. All rights reserved.

PayPal PPX001525:N/A:4a91ae2793e6b