Webinar: 2021 Security Predictions

From: Trend Micro <marketing_bnl_at_trendmicro.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 03:50:44 -0600 (CST)

Dear none

With 2020 finally in the rearview, our Trend Micro researchers have put on their forward-looking hats to craft a set of security predictions our customers and the world may see in the new year.

Join our live webinar and Q&A session <https://visit.trendmicro.com/f00zX8W0Iy04gX3tCQD4N0z> on Thursday 28 January, 2PM GMT / 3PM CET where Jon Clay, Director of Global Threat Communications will discuss:

        -
The 2021 predictions we’ve created through months of intel and research

        -
Insight into which trends you should pay attention to in the upcoming year

        -
The specific areas in which you want to build your security controls around
We are looking forward seeing you there. In the meantime, you can download the report ‘Turning the Tide: Trend Micro Security Predictions for 2021’ here <https://visit.trendmicro.com/VIX5408Xzg0D300CWztNzQ0>.

Regards,
Trend Micro

Can't attend live? Sign up anyway <https://visit.trendmicro.com/f00zX8W0Iy04gX3tCQD4N0z> and watch the recording at your leisure.
Jon Clay
Director of Global Threat Communications
Jon Clay has worked in the cybersecurity space for over 24 years. He is responsible for managing marketing messages and external publication of all threat research and intelligence within Trend Micro as well as different core technologies.&nbsp; As an accomplished public speaker with hundreds of speaking sessions around the globe, Jon focuses on the threat landscape and the use of big data in protecting against today’s sophisticated threats.&nbsp;<br>

If you no longer wish to receive these emails you may unsubscribe here: https://resources.trendmicro.com/UnsubscribePage.html?mkt_unsubscribe=1&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiT1RJME9EWXhZalkwTVRReCIsInQiOiJHZWd5d2h3UWRIYUJxbXZ6Nm1VLzBtRzN1THhtV3VsSkdGZEVWejJZeUpvTU1zcXc4TGZoMGdPdW1qbyt6R3FrWkN6ZmhSUzhrWTR3TWgvYU9HUnRWYldFbUpyS3lWYmM1anAzaElFR0R3TFJFanU2d0Y2Rlg5R05ybE9zdEVDVFR5T0VZdFhzVWxMRkdBd2R2TGNmMUE9PSJ9.