Postman Galaxy: Join Attendees from Google, Amazon, GitHub, and More

From: The Postman Team <news_at_postman.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 02:45:41 -0600 (CST)

Join Countless Stars of the API Universe Under One Virtual Roof

>From the rising stars to the biggest and brightest, Postman Galaxy is the online API conference where tens of thousands of professionals from every quadrant of the API universe will come together to learn about, see, and set the course for the industry’s future.

Join colleagues from industry leaders like Google, Slack, Github, Amazon, Tableau, StackShare, and more from February 2 to 4 for a rocketload of content and discussion about all things API.

==> Register Now - https://hopin.com/events/galaxy?ref=1202b6632706

What's waiting for you?

Out of this world speakers
>From guest speakers including tech legend Steve Wozniak and trailblazing astronaut Ellen Ochoa to technical talks by top brains from Salesforce, Capital One, and Atlassian, Postman Galaxy’s constellation of speakers will keep you inspired through 2021.

Stellar sessions
Postman Galaxy brings you multiple tracks and more than a hundred different sessions and activities. So whether you’re looking for the next frontier of API development or want to elevate your API ROI, you’ll find information, insights, and answers at Postman Galaxy.

Only-at-Postman Galaxy workshops
With our full-conference, workshops-included package (known as the “Pathways” ticket), you get an entire day of exclusive pre-conference Postman workshops led by the people who created Postman. (Note: Pathways tickets are expected to sell out soon.)

Knowledge isn’t the only takeaway
$100,000 in cash prizes for the Postman API Hack will be awarded at the conference (details below), plus we’ll be giving away Postman Galaxy gear at a staggering pace, and you’ll also have the chance to win an iPad or Xbox Series X just by registering for the conference.

==> See everything Postman Galaxy has for you - https://www.postman.com/postman-galaxy/

The $100,000 Postman API Hack
Hack the future of APIs with Postman’s first-ever global, virtual hackathon for your chance to win a share of $100,000 in prizes. Show the global API community how you can use APIs in innovative ways while leveraging all the features that the Postman API platform has to offer.

==> Join the Postman API Hack - https://www.postman.com/postman-galaxy/postman-api-hack/

Stay in the know.
To make sure you don’t miss any Postman Galaxy event news via email, click "Update preferences" below and confirm that the box next to "Events" is checked.

==> Update preferences - https://lp.postman.com/email-preferences.html?mkt_unsubscribe=1&amp;mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiT1RjNE9XRTJNbVJrTlRZeiIsInQiOiJpMWxxdXQ0WU5vc3dwQXc4T1poTmpUV2tBRng2bldKL1hGSXFPV3Y2QUhocGpZbzljREljdnVCTDZZRnltY1UvRlZTSTNYVUJ4ZnkzOXpNSlRjazVNK1lEMWVremhoaXJBY0pYenZiOTE5N1V3ZzhtUzU5K05RRm1yaWtjbWVCUCJ9

-