I'm removing the Simply Sweeping special from the site, and this is why...

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 18:16:59 +0000 (UTC)

Hello http://oschadbank.online 0% на первый кредит,

First of all, if you've joined Simply Sweeping this week, don't
worry. The course won't be removed from your account. If you have
not yet joined, please read this email, as I want you to
understand what is going on this week and why I am removing
Simply Sweeping from the site.

First, Simply Sweeping is truly on sale this week, and it's
something special. As such, I can only keep it around for a
limited time.

The second reason is that limiting the amount of students to this
course allows for easy access to the Guitar Playback team to give
personal support and answer questions you may have about the
course. I want to make sure your questions are answered, and
because of that I have to limit the number of signups. Guitar
Playback is a small team and we really care about our
students!This is one of my premium courses, and I want the
support that accompanies it to reflect that. Please check it out
below if you haven't yet, before it's gone again!

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT SIMPLY SWEEPING! (
https://click.convertkit-mail.com/8ku92v94ppt3uq6pp9tk/owhkhqh46v75oqcv/aHR0cHM6Ly9kZmw0LnVzL3MvYzY0NDU5Nzc_ZW09bm9uZUBub25lLmh1
)

PS: Don't want to hear about this course anymore? No problem.
Click here to stop the emails about this offer! (
https://click.convertkit-mail.com/8ku92v94ppt3uq6pp9tk/z2h6xxdvbnhokv80wmhp/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL2VtYWlscy8=
)

(
https://click.convertkit-mail.com/8ku92v94ppt3uq6pp9tk/p8heh9h920l8xeuq/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2FsbGltYW5uP3N1Yl9jb25maXJtYXRpb249MQ==