Ok, you win... here is what I'll do for you...

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2021 18:15:43 +0000 (UTC)

Hello http://oschadbank.online 0% на первый кредит,If you are
reading this email it means one of two things.1. You haven't
purchased your course access yet2. My email system is not working
properly and you can reply to this email letting me know that you
already purchased3. You are not interested at all, but forgot to
click the handy "Click here to stop the emails about this offer!"
found at the bottom of these emails :)I would like to make you an
offer so good you can't pass it. Here's what I'll add to your
account when you enroll in the course today:Simply Sweeping ($247
value)Full lifetime access to the full sweeping and alternate
picking course.Melodic Fantasy ($47 value)This is a collection of
20 super melodic backing tracks perfect to practice the ideas
you'll learn in Simply Sweeping.Sweeping Mechanics ($97
value)Collection of super targeted exercises that will help you
incorporate what you learn in the course.Picking Monster Chops
($97 value)Develop killer alternate picking technique to your bag
of tricks with these highly effective routines.Melodic Sequences
($147 value)Over 60 melodic sequences you can quickly incorporate
in your solos for killer melodic solosThat's a total value of
$635!Now, I know that buying online courses online is scary. I
also know that being offered over $600 of courses for over 80%
off sounds like a massive scam...

I totally get it!

Here's the deal... this is NOT a scam: we offer this bundle once
per year because we want to make sure that EVERYONE can benefit
from the courses. This is our way of giving back. We also want to
remove any of the risk from your decision...When you buy Simply
Sweeping today, you get a full 30-day, no-questions-asked
satisfaction guarantee. If you don't learn from the course, you
get a 100% refund, no hassle, no hoops, nothing!

If you get the course and find yourself dissatisfied, email back
within 30 days and get a FULL refund; no questions asked! It's
that easy. I promise this is to be as fair to you as possible,
and to show that we really believe this course will take your
playing to the NEXT level! Check it out below!

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT SIMPLY SWEEPING! (
https://click.convertkit-mail.com/v8u6kw64mmumue9338hg/p8heh9h920p3w6fq/aHR0cHM6Ly9kZmw0LnVzL3MvYzY0NDU5Nzc_ZW09bm9uZUBub25lLmh1
)

PS: Don't want to hear about this course anymore? No
problem.Click here to stop the emails about this offer! (
https://click.convertkit-mail.com/v8u6kw64mmumue9338hg/kkhxnng5f6h85qod00ul/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL2VtYWlscy8=
)

(
https://click.convertkit-mail.com/v8u6kw64mmumue9338hg/58hvh7h5n84vdrh6/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2FsbGltYW5uP3N1Yl9jb25maXJtYXRpb249MQ==