Final email about the course, and why I sent so many?

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 04:23:10 +0000 (UTC)

Hello http://oschadbank.online 0% на первый кредит,This is the
final email about Simply Sweeping.

I know some may think it was a lot (it was... sorry).

Here's the deal: even though I may spam emails during a launch,
every time I offer one of these deals I STILL get people asking
me if they can get the discount AFTER the deal closes!

Unfortunately, the answer is no! If I did give this discount
whenever anyone asked, it would mean that I sent all these emails
for nothing... and that would not be fair to any of you. (I'm
sure you're annoyed enough).So, if you are reading this it means
that you haven't clicked on the handy "PS" link under each of the
previous emails to opt-out. It also means that you might still be
interested in grabbing the bundle...

If that is the case, do it now because in just a couple hours the
deal will expire. The sale value, plus the 30-day guarantee means
that you have nothing to lose... what are you waiting for?

With that said, you made it through the final email.
Congratulations!

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT SIMPLY SWEEPING!

(
https://click.convertkit-mail.com/d0uzglz7kkbmu89ww6im/l2hehmhonmx78zi6/aHR0cHM6Ly9kZmw0LnVzL3MvYzY0NDU5Nzc_ZW09bm9uZUBub25lLmh1
) (
https://click.convertkit-mail.com/d0uzglz7kkbmu89ww6im/m2h7h5hoq64zdnfm/aHR0cHM6Ly9kZmwwLnVzL3MvY2VkY2MzNDU_ZW09bm9uZUBub25lLmh1