Our Best Ever Boxing Day SALE! Up to 50% off

From: Pandora Jewellry <no-reply_at_amazon.com>
Date: 3 Feb 2021 02:40:23 +0800
Pandroa
Having trouble reading this email? View it in your browser .Not interested anymore? Unsubscribe instantly .
PANDORA JEWELLRY
PROMOTE SALES VALUE-SPREE RING GIFTS NEW ARRIVALS
2021 New Year SALE!
SALE
take
90 %*
OFF
EVERYTHING
any one item-your choice
SHOP SALE >>              SHOP NOW >>

Our promises:

- Free delivery and returns with no minimum spend
- 100 days to return or exchange an item
- Same-day dispatch for orders placed before 7 Days.*
- Complete security with 100% secure order processing
- Customer satisfaction is our top priority

*Twenty-four hours a day, dependent upon payment validation
*See terms and conditions

Copyright © 2009-2021 Pandora Jewellry Official Store. All Rights Reserved.