An update from our CEO

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2021 18:32:48 GMT

Our plans to reopen walk-in Takeaway.

McDonald's
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t5c5cfb93%2Ca0aced1%2Ca0df44b&s=Xxk3Ski0PXVWfGBcxaMHjjQH4-IzlYfoh23BkiPipC4

Hi everyone,

Last month, we voluntarily decided to pause walk-in Takeaway
services in all our restaurants whilst we reviewed our
safety measures. Throughout the pandemic, I have been clear
that the safety and wellbeing of our people and customers
remains our top priority.

Over the past four weeks, we've worked with third-party
safety experts NSF International, our restaurant teams, and
franchisees to review all of the safety and operational
processes in place in our restaurants. During this review,
we identified the additional changes we could make to further
enhance our safety procedures. We are in the process of
rolling out these measures to all restaurants across the
UK & Ireland, and I am pleased to confirm we intend to start
reopening for walk-in Takeaway from Monday 22nd February 2021.
Due to current lockdown restrictions, we are not able to reopen
Takeaway in Scotland at this time. However, we will be ready
to do so when government guidance permits.

>From this Wednesday, 26 restaurants across the UK will
reopen for Takeaway to test our new measures, which include:
- visors as well as face coverings for
customer-facing employees;
- additional restrictions on the number of customers and
couriers allowed into our restaurants;
- revised guidance and processes for the couriers from
Uber Eats and Just Eat to support their safe working;
- enhanced processes for managing the flow of people,
employees and couriers inside the restaurant.

I kindly ask you all to keep playing your part as we bring
more of our restaurant options back to your community. As
a reminder, by law you are required to wear a face covering
when inside our restaurants unless you are exempt. Our
teams will have spare face coverings if you forget yours.
We also ask that you sanitise your hands on arrival at the
restaurant. We'll be making our sanitising stations bigger
and more convenient over the coming weeks to make this even
easier for you, with plenty of hand sanitiser around the
restaurant to make use of. Thank you for your continued
adherence to our safety measures, and for helping to protect
yourselves and our employees.

We're also working with both Uber Eats and Just Eat to remind
all couriers of the processes we have in place, including
wearing face coverings, bag sanitising stations and
restricting the numbers of people inside the restaurant.

We still have smaller teams working with screens and social
distancing measures in our kitchen and service areas. This
means it will take longer than usual to serve you, and so I
thank you again for your continued patience and kindness.
Our opening hours will continue to vary so please do check
the My McDonald's app or our website before you travel.
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t5c5cfb93%2Ca0aced1%2Ca0df44c&s=WaXGeEg3t7s9KOjnyl5MeD0H13EthJjdTczKeaPrfYM
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t5c5cfb93%2Ca0aced1%2Ca0df44e&s=XH--13igvzTTvbTDsaVmyo_72WA5wTa2acEjpyswku4

It's safe to say it's not been the start to 2021 that
any of us hoped for, but I am incredibly grateful for
the hard work and dedication shown by our employees,
franchisees and suppliers to ensure we've been able to
continue to serve you safely through McDelivery® and
our Drive-thru lanes.
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t5c5cfb93%2Ca0aced1%2Ca0df450&s=2y2jSeBYyvmh6o1ScmbZLwpCklxm_5S2WWuTIL-4DzI

Thank you for your continued support.

Best regards,
Paul Pomroy
Chief Executive Officer, McDonald's UK and Ireland

McDonald's
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t5c5cfb93%2Ca0aced1%2Ca0df44d&s=NwuDBJ0_lNternGZaYruIypzLX3cEkGzsjg5QV4_gcQ

Hungry?
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t5c5cfb93%2Ca0aced1%2Ca0df44f&s=6VNlSnZvj17_e4wX9DsUOGjwgRk5xSML9lXuv9g-944

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t5c5cfb93%2Ca0aced1%2Ca0df451&s=uw-KWpf1X1HDOli0s9XJQNeSGx0L3AVyHri0hi5qebo

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t5c5cfb93%2Ca0aced1%2Ca0df452&s=asV_mEbLb3OCtoT2y0cQyTNDHXMVwjfeI0El_vCV5Tw

All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t5c5cfb93%2Ca0aced1%2Ca0df453&p1=gabot.tren%40none.hu&s=CAiphHClWgg7A-nt1TkB4aP1IUkihiTKTgXa-CHJQUg

Contact Us
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t5c5cfb93%2Ca0aced1%2Ca0df454&s=1qWSlLRTiL9QthR-7UUaPEk5icN7fqUapURNuNi5FCg

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.