The Grand Big Mac® is BACK!

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 18:16:11 GMT

The brand new Homestyle Crispy Chicken is now on the menu, too. Get yours on the app.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t5d9d5f68%2Ca1b6cf5%2Ca1e181d&p1=gabot.tren%40none.hu&s=X9FSZiM4MaSC24E6gmAvaLg2P6ryOf0ZsxgMINDewZY

Right now we're open for Drive-thru, with Click & Serve
also available at many of our Drive-thru restaurants via
the My McDonald's app. You can also get McDonald's to your
door with McDelivery®.

Find a restaurant.
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t5d9d5f68%2Ca1b6cf5%2Ca1e181e&s=Qxq3Rq4mJIKMIRwvp-6tiqJHQTVA_0VvUbUV7hmdTz4

McDonald's
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t5d9d5f68%2Ca1b6cf5%2Ca1e181f&s=PHmtwhaJmTgcGRYEEej3bhO_uopcjVEPEw4zlBDKxjs

The Grand Big Mac® is back!

The perfect partner doesn't exist...unless we're talking
about the Grand Big Mac®*. Two 100% beef patties, a
slide of cheese, lettuce, onion and pickles and Big Mac
sauce in a sesame topped bun. Fancy adding bacon? The
choice is all yours.

On the menu until 23rd March.

Get the app
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t5d9d5f68%2Ca1b6cf5%2Ca1e1820&s=LPZgUIB4tkK0sTqrNPQMCMSvNPVGoQyMOXO2YgKVebU

Homestyle Crispy Chicken

We're bringing big flavours home

Just in time for Valentine's Day! The brand new Homestyle
Crispy Chicken** serves up a thick succulent chicken
breast fillet in a crispy coating, a hot and spicy mayo
and caramelised onion compote, seasonal lettuce, bacon,
red onions and a slice of cheddar cheese on a glazed poppy
and sesame seed bun.

On the menu until 23rd March.

Get the app
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t5d9d5f68%2Ca1b6cf5%2Ca1e1821&s=sSJnESAwVhw-VGXQs9z52UKQJy328s10Z16vozX9x0A

Back on the menu
Flake® McFlurry® and Flake® Raspberry McFlurry®

The Cadbury Flake® Chocolate McFlurry®† is back; soft dairy
ice cream swirled with Flake® Chocolate pieces. But wait,
what's that? Choose either a chocolatey sauce or a raspberry
sauce? And there's a mini version, too?! There's only one
thing to do...

Get the app
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t5d9d5f68%2Ca1b6cf5%2Ca1e1822&s=IT4jJbCFl3GClIgPvw6GeRBjF2lO2eMEL-9RQdLH8P4

Get ready to dip

Mozzarella Dippers‡ are now back on the menu for a limited
time only. Dip dip hooray! Three sticks of Mozzarella
cheese coated in breadcrumbs and served with Salsa dip.

Get the app
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t5d9d5f68%2Ca1b6cf5%2Ca1e1823&s=yXeoBu46CS5pwvSmHosaNGcFr6wTcfU83ktcDEVl0Bk

McDonald's
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t5d9d5f68%2Ca1b6cf5%2Ca1e1824&s=B6IFUqF-eG69zthbdeGDDFU-w0JmMObSCadqx78kRyk

Hungry?
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t5d9d5f68%2Ca1b6cf5%2Ca1e1825&s=z6zQKuRHFqj8rKFU6ihAtCeEQqOLzWFOU7R0r4oVDRI

*Grand Big Mac®. Served after 11am until 23rd March 2021.
Participating Restaurants Only. Subject to availability.

**Homestyle Crispy Chicken. Served after 11am until 23rd
March 2021. Participating Restaurants Only. Subject
to availability.

†Flake McFlurry®. Served after 11am until 23rd March
2021. Participating Restaurants Only. Subject to availability.

‡Mozzarella Dippers. Served after 11am until 23rd March
2021. Participating Restaurants Only. Subject to availability.

The My McDonald's app can be used to order in participating
restaurants only. For a full list of participating
restaurants, see www.mcdonalds.co.uk. App Terms and Conditions
for Use and Our Privacy Statement apply. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs and ability to order depends on first
having (i) downloaded the app to your mobile device, (ii)
registered for ordering and (iii) selected a participating
restaurant. See full terms.
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t5d9d5f68%2Ca1b6cf5%2Ca1e1826&s=09tFaMNl8EcHOqVAgl4_WZhm8IuQDHGnF1KSFmJ3Ogk

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t5d9d5f68%2Ca1b6cf5%2Ca1e1827&s=XYVekHi2Rmt75i0cSzPixaP83mjJNPV_AzgB9iZH-NQ

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t5d9d5f68%2Ca1b6cf5%2Ca1e1828&s=ujC5jgcnnqaLaolZu59vcO3n7k1wG99qN9yzBZST2II

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t5d9d5f68%2Ca1b6cf5%2Ca1e1829&p1=gabot.tren%40none.hu&s=scY4dvKiXCl6-AFuHRztSSLn6Kxcg2XbuZ5hpkHc6u4

Unsubscribe
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t5d9d5f68%2Ca1b6cf5%2Ca1e182a&p1=gabot.tren%40none.hu&s=KzTmQHNvXHWgn1HPEP9FWMZf9KKHGY3MPHEFkWzUio8

Contact Us
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t5d9d5f68%2Ca1b6cf5%2Ca1e182b&s=49EG-Cpta4zi2uPnIxgoX8GAxXsIoRcGtBVSVwG8owk

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.