Microsoft Ignite is back, the latest in tech news, March 2-4

From: Microsoft Team <microsoft_at_email.microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 15:04:41 -0600 (CST)

Microsoft Ignite is back with the latest in tech news, March 2-4, 2021

Having trouble viewing this email? | View as web page <[[https://info.microsoft.com/index.php/email/emailWebview?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTVRGaU9HVXpPREZpTlRVdyIsInQiOiJGYzV1ZG8rYWJsUmtWUmlzNkZSTGE3ZUhpQ2JGbFNJeWJtazF3MHJnVHlPSmtUOWtVUUtJaGsxeXBMUU1kRUFOUENyOTdIUWZDR1lOd3lyR2Q0RjV3Tk4wQjJ4WlJyWS9hUnRKNEJ1UStRY1lvRVpGOVNUUmw5eHhIQmJ5WkVHOEJ2VkVNVzVrbGdiaUl0MWMvWVZRNGc9PSJ9]]>

<[[https://www.microsoft.com/industry/digital-transformation]]>
 <[[https://www.microsoft.com/industry/digital-transformation]]>

Get the latest tech news and announcements.

To ensure we are keeping everyone up to date with the latest in tech, Microsoft Ignite is happening for a second time March 2-4, 2021! Grab your team members and register for this 2-day digital event experience.

Whether you are an IT Professional, Developer, Architect, or a student who wants to break into the tech world, we have something for you at Microsoft Ignite. In the Connection Zone you can connect with other attendees after sessions and continue the conversations and get your questions answered by Microsoft experts. Join Local Connection sessions hosted by Microsoft leadership from around the world and learn what’s happening in your local area.

There is more to explore at Microsoft Ignite this March.

Register today > <https://emails.microsoft.com/dc/x75NxvWm7arySqWQ7-wbl5uVbI9k5ZeHAB0rure_VHFClo1vmNxxmzBkz15vBRzAvtGJD2PlWS6clRc1RNzCyxaKrMqlAgD3OJDKOTdtyroZvwYAQ2bsWiiw7dyYZpNk/qQEG0E6AqS0WJtx0Q0Yk00b>

> <https://emails.microsoft.com/dc/UsXsQRagauUkekOXmouZ7g==/qQEG0E6AqS0WJtx0Q0Yk00b>

> <https://emails.microsoft.com/dc/UsXsQRagauUkekOXmouZ7g==/qQEG0E6AqS0WJtx0Q0Yk00b>

Ask the Expert

Meet the engineers and partners who build and maintain our development tools and get answers to your technical questions.

Learn more <https://emails.microsoft.com/dc/UsXsQRagauUkekOXmouZ7g==/qQEG0E6AqS0WJtx0Q0Yk00b>

Product Roundtables

We need you! Join an upcoming interactive discussion that will help shape the future of the products you use.

Learn more <https://emails.microsoft.com/dc/UsXsQRagauUkekOXmouZ7g==/qQEG0E6AqS0WJtx0Q0Yk00b>

One-to-one Consultations

Schedule your 45-minutes, one-to-one consultation with experts in cloud, desktop, mobile, and web development.

Learn more <https://emails.microsoft.com/dc/UsXsQRagauUkekOXmouZ7g==/qQEG0E6AqS0WJtx0Q0Yk00b>

Privacy Statement <https://emails.microsoft.com/s0Ev6qQ0AQWe0GxbJY00E0E> | Unsubscribe <https://emails.microsoft.com/dc/YZdgvqwbGRw5vplqwcDuFAT39-RSqApAoBTg8JD6J69Q9XlJiBGUNKEP8wZ1xpt-oqgHbQNkJ4DZTh9iLCGQ-TDxmdzddq5djtMesC5-nR45N2xMpMJICEVhwjNnN1_pJoGUaDl4XfQhDPHXjRECRc9n15KeJIgYfRF0Va5uUnYyEatmP7cibIN7AEvQ7-WO7ro8ZnEj0EYz234nkwaXvmFgdOg6LGYNnHQo98ViYe492rAn6CV-CR1M165ddUMx1WS-0uOfcG7uVueapmKt1w==/qQEG0E6AqS0WJtx0Q0Yk00b>

One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052 USA

<https://emails.microsoft.com/dE0qYQ0Wvb6EA00QJAx00G0>

.