Want the latest news on your nearest restaurant?

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 11:00:59 GMT

Tell us your postcode, and we’ll keep you up to date.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t5edede08%2Ca2779c5%2Ca2d6103&p1=gabot.tren%40none.hu&s=aKOoqXSAAyJe2-pvpY7c5KkcU4qfnYaUV5PF9r7F84Q

McDonald's
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t5edede08%2Ca2779c5%2Ca2d6104&s=jQDYLgPmXYHO-sCKUO58lZkbIHlub0w6oiZ0q9mHpC0

Our doors will soon be open for takeaway

Get news on your nearest reopening

We've been working to make sure that, as we continue to
serve you, we do so with everyone's safety in mind.

We hope to be opening our restaurants for takeaway in the
near future. Until then, most of our Drive-thru and
McDelivery® services are up and running*, with
Click &amp; Serve also available at many of our Drive-thru
restaurants via the My McDonald's app**.

To stay up to date, please tell us your postcode and
we'll email you when your nearest restaurant has an
update to their services.

Enter your postcode
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t5edede08%2Ca2779c5%2Ca2d6105&p1=gabot.tren%40none.hu&p2=&s=He3UsoDTpLiqksbw-lJF-iQvEzRInGVVeNEvLArp8Pw

McDonald's
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t5edede08%2Ca2779c5%2Ca2d6106&s=OmT_HT6ZjUAiPopPZU-PZGHPDyMGQ7lMiB4fraXm9C4

Hungry?
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t5edede08%2Ca2779c5%2Ca2d6107&s=J03TOD-zrPNEqGs7UWj-so3v0OOVYdsT3KKwKK36U6Q

*All McDonald's services and opening hours are subject to
change depending on government guidelines. Products on sale
may be restricted at different times and are subject
to availability.

**The My McDonald's app can be used to order in participating
restaurants only. For a full list of participating
restaurants, see www.mcdonalds.co.uk. App Terms and Conditions
for Use and Our Privacy Statement apply. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs and ability to order depends on first
having (i) downloaded the app to your mobile device, (ii)
registered for ordering and (iii) selected a participating
restaurant. See full terms.
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t5edede08%2Ca2779c5%2Ca2d6108&s=yxGESnkE8Gjd2fnRKQrJSMeynO5iKWu5pwQbjHaBBhY

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t5edede08%2Ca2779c5%2Ca2d6109&s=6Ed5Sqbts25YgXhrtM4zdWq70ntgeaDrOZW9Dy-SeaM

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t5edede08%2Ca2779c5%2Ca2d7370&s=JcDvFSVS1Clrzh_5TByqY_kLWmbJkGNH1BtTRMCo5tA

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t5edede08%2Ca2779c5%2Ca2d7371&p1=gabot.tren%40none.hu&s=Fz7-JvbPH1RsBQWX-hMN40FHsMX_5GB__ZABR0ouq5s

Unsubscribe
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t5edede08%2Ca2779c5%2Ca2d7372&p1=gabot.tren%40none.hu&s=n7BidlSB425JvKSuappy3BCeHTENZSXLu0hLCjsxrlY

Contact Us
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t5edede08%2Ca2779c5%2Ca2d7373&s=86d9RR7bNQLcWmzKbmvSVrb94bG76x3jIgqGEJ8boDw

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.