Better than Candy Hearts

From: Jennifer at Supply <hello_at_supply.co>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 22:08:53 +0000 (UTC)

<https://supply.co>

Hey ThT -

Jennifer here - wife to Patrick and co-CEO of Supply. Since we normally

hear from Patrick, I'm flipping the switch to share from the other half ofSupply.

Plus, we're running a flash sale on my Supply favorites. More details below.

Patrick and I get the question all the time: "How do you work with yourspouse? I could never do that." And to be honest - the answer is easy. It'sbeen the best thing for our marriage.

10 and a half years of marriage in and growing Supply has been synonymous withthe growth in our marriage.

He's an engineer. I'm a creative. He loves strategy. I love color palettes,brand, and design. He's got vision, both big picture and minute details. I'mat the ready to learn new skills to help get them accomplished.

Over the last 6 years with Supply, we've learned our strengths and weaknesses,but more importantly - just how much our "opposite-ness" truly complements oneanother.

I can't tell you what a dream it is to wake up in the morning with yourhusband and see him absolutely love what he does. And then, to get to be apart of building it with him.

So in celebration of our love - for Supply, each other and all of our amazingcustomers - we're running a 24 hour flash sale on my favorite products atSupply: our skincare products.

>From now through Monday, February 15th, take 15% off any of our skincareproducts or sets with promo FLASH. If you've been on the fence, now's the timeto try it. You won't regret it.

Don't wait - our flash sale ends Monday night at midnight PST.

​Jennifer Coddou

Co-CEO

Skincare Enthusiast

Pro tip: This promo also applies to our already discounted Subscribe &

Save skincare products for deeper savings on the first charge. I got yourback.

SHOPSKINCARE

<https://supply.co/discount/FLASH?redirect=/collections/skincare>

Jennifer's Picks

<https://supply.co/collections/skincare/products/feel-good-face-wash>

Feel Good Face Wash

$16

SHOP NOW

<https://supply.co/discount/FLASH?redirect=/collections/skincare>

<https://supply.co/collections/skincare/products/the-skin-care-set>

The Skincare Set

$36

SHOP NOW

<https://supply.co/discount/FLASH?redirect=/collections/skincare>

<https://supply.co/collections/skincare/products/multi-purpose-moisturizer>

Multi-Purpose Moisturizer

$20

SHOP NOW

<https://supply.co/discount/FLASH?redirect=/collections/skincare>

<https://supply.co/products/mens-skincare-essentials>

The Skin Essentials Set

$59

SHOP NOW

<https://supply.co/discount/FLASH?redirect=/collections/skincare>

<https://supply.co/blogs/journal/the-supply-story>

Throwback to the PCH road trip where we decided to quit the corporate world.

Read the full story.

<https://supply.co/blogs/journal/the-supply-story>

<http://instagram.com/supply>

<http://twitter.com/getsupply>