Get a 99p Filet-O-Fish® today only!

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 11:25:44 GMT

Plus, get 99p Pancakes & Syrup before 11am tomorrow morning, only on the app!
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t6020422e%2Ca303984%2Ca4b3203&p1=gabot.tren%40none.hu&s=O2HqjmFPj0y1OYN-CvHgoxLFvDvguwmbwWG5D93RfgM

McDonald's
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t6020422e%2Ca303984%2Ca4b3204&s=rV5PoeKlb0TorLGEHyCVbdRbun1MJYWsU3qKuKfky10

McDonald's Mondays
99p Filet-O-Fish®

Today only!

Start the week off right with McDonald's Mondays! Grab a
Filet-O-Fish®* for just 99p, only on the My McDonald's app**
today, Monday 15th Feb. One time use. Just order yours and
collect from a participating Drive-thru, or use Click &
Serve available at most of our Drive-thru restaurants.

Exclusive offers every Monday, only on the My McDonald's app.

Download the app
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t6020422e%2Ca303984%2Ca4b3205&s=F1FNUCSDXBTySixKIUisSluNSb3MWN8W_1o4YN8NhjI

99p Pancakes & Syrup

...before 11am tomorrow!

Pancakes are delicious any day – but on Pancake Day, they're
unmissable. Get Pancakes & Syrup for just 99p† when you
order before 11am tomorrow, Tuesday 16th Feb, on the
My McDonald's app. One time use.

Download the app
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t6020422e%2Ca303984%2Ca4b3206&s=KVMpj5RYgROWkSuP2-jeJG_wvVi6zh8TMyDYnIaJO8k

How to claim

1. Download and register on the My McDonald's app.

2. Head to the Deals section and add your chosen offer
to your bag.

3. Order and pay for your food contact-free! Then simply
collect from your chosen participating restaurant and enjoy.

Offers can take up to 10 minutes to appear in your Deals
section after registration, so please check before you
complete your first order and remember to add the offer
to your bag.

Download the app
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t6020422e%2Ca303984%2Ca4b3207&s=GYX5-SPSgbwfmKNxUAzR7eP-Z65zcn3EfsJ2IKxHpTk

McDonald's
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t6020422e%2Ca303984%2Ca4b3208&s=R6P7bI2XTz1g6d1PT0stQDfq5avSEe-vrM2Ri2hY2LM

Hungry?
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t6020422e%2Ca303984%2Ca4b3209&s=LaWiW9WbLqfgLO5COIppWuPvuar5YZF5AAI418JoMRw

*Receive one Filet-O-Fish® for 99p per order when purchased
using the app between 00:01 and 04:59 and 11:00 and 23:59
on 15 February 2021.16+. Subject to availability,
participating restaurant's opening hours only.
See https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t6020422e%2Ca303984%2Ca4b320a&s=JInqUU8I82D4ExrTmLmpEdfyPlxBQ7S3aw1SLSgD7P0 for T&Cs.

**16+. App Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement
apply. All rights reserved. Not compatible with PCs.

†T&Cs apply. Offer: receive one portion of Pancakes & Syrup
for 99p on a single order on the My McDonald's app. 16+. Offer
valid on 16/02/2021 only. Served before 11am. Subject to
availability, participating restaurant's opening hours only.
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t6020422e%2Ca303984%2Ca4b320b&s=2G-t9Lx6yg2q3W8pr_wnfrsSILuWYu8XqAXpXeP0UbY

The My McDonald's app can be used to order in participating
restaurants only. For a full list of participating
restaurants, see www.mcdonalds.co.uk. App Terms and Conditions
for Use and Our Privacy Statement apply. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs and ability to order depends on first
having (i) downloaded the app to your mobile device, (ii)
registered for ordering and (iii) selected a participating
restaurant. See full terms.
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t6020422e%2Ca303984%2Ca4b320c&s=RQkYSUnlYCZ_BYcMu-11Mr8xba5nANq8h7lutPB_9L8

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t6020422e%2Ca303984%2Ca4b320d&s=j4q5cig1_cdT-QEXmI5szx4WLhlN5FB9DF96HeKaMPs

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t6020422e%2Ca303984%2Ca4b320e&s=OEmiCy6mnUynnyamI1KwjLVkc5CTHt7BZM9nGKPTmVE

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t6020422e%2Ca303984%2Ca4b320f&p1=gabot.tren%40none.hu&s=7nRWOyU2o3KeSHLYOuFdXumpev4srBtZ4hH1McNogSw

Unsubscribe
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t6020422e%2Ca303984%2Ca4b3210&p1=gabot.tren%40none.hu&s=DKxsOSYo_KMgWDvXtrmPQ5JQKCwAG4lD29uyV25JzzU

Contact Us
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t6020422e%2Ca303984%2Ca4b3211&s=YX7Rb-OAosoTQtaEsSXR9_uYHJ8T0PhTaCW9CFS6rmA

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.