A Snowy Update from Supply

From: Patrick at Supply <hello_at_supply.co>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 22:09:15 +0000 (UTC)

<https://supply.co>

Texas Snowpocalypse

<https://supply.co/blogs/journal/a-winter-storm-update-from-supply>

Click for a video update from Patrick.

Hey ThT-

It's been one heckuva week down here in Texas.

You may have heard on the news that there have been historically awful weatherconditions in Texas and across the southern United States. Record lowtemperatures and snow have crippled infrastructure, caused major poweroutages, food shortages, and shut down most transit.

Our team is based in Fort Worth, Texas - and a lot of you have been asking howwe're doing. I'm grateful to say that we're doing well, all things considered.

It's pretty bad down here. I've never seen anything like this in my 35 yearsof living in Texas.

I really appreciate your support and patience as we work to figure out how toget back to fully operational. Our warehouse is currently closed, and we'reunsure when it will reopen. Based on the weather forecast, this shutdown couldlast a few more days.

If you have an order in the queue with us, rest assured we'll get it to you asquickly as humanly possible. It may be just a bit delayed though.

I cannot thank you enough for your patience in the meantime.

With gratitude,

Patrick Coddou

CEO // Founder

WATCH THE FULL VIDEO