99p McChicken® Sandwich? Must be a McDonald's Monday!

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 16:00:00 GMT

Download the app and order tomorrow.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?email=Email

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

McDonald's Mondays
99p McChicken® Sandwich

Tomorrow only!

Another week, another delicious deal! Grab a McChicken®
Sandwich for just 99p*, only on the My McDonald's app**
tomorrow, Monday 22nd Feb. One time use.

In addition to Drive-thru and Click & Serve available at
most of our Drive-thru restaurants, we are gradually
reopening our restaurants for walk-in takeaway from tomorrow†. Why not
use our restaurant locator to find your nearest one!
Remember, you can use the My McDonald's app to browse the
menu, order ahead and pay – all contact‑free.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

Exclusive offers every Monday, only on the My McDonald's app.

Download the app
https://smart.link/ipz4nwoy0ckcm/=?1

Join now to...
Get a 99p Quarter Pounder® with Cheese

To give you a warm welcome to the My McDonald's app, you
can grab a Quarter Pounder® with Cheese for just 99p‡ if
you register by 14th March 2021. Offers must be redeemed
separately.

https://smart.link/ipz4nwoy0ckcm/=?2

How to claim

1. Download and register on the My McDonald's app.

2. Head to the Deals section and add your chosen offer to
your bag.

3. Order and pay for your food contact-free! Then simply
collect from your chosen participating restaurant and enjoy.

Offers can take up to 10 minutes to appear in your Deals
section after registration, so please check before you
complete your first order and remember to add the offer
to your bag.

Download the app
https://smart.link/ipz4nwoy0ckcm/=?3

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

*Receive one McChicken® Sandwich for 99p per order when
purchased using the app between 00:01 and 04:59 and 11:00
and 23:59 on 22nd February 2021. One-time use.16+. Subject
to availability, participating restaurant's opening hours
only. See https://mc-ds.uk/my-mcdonalds-app for T&Cs.

**16+. App Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement
apply. All rights reserved. Not compatible with PCs.

†Participating restaurants only. Walk-in takeaway not
currently available in any Scottish restaurants. Delivery
fee applies. My McDonald's App users must be 16+. App T
&Cs& Privacy Statement apply.

‡One Quarter Pounder® with Cheese for 99p between 00:01
and 04:59 and 11:00 and 23:59 inclusive. 16+, first time
registered app users only, welcome offer valid for 21
days from the date of registration. Download and register
by 23:59 on 14 March 2021. One time use.
See http://mc-ds.uk/welcome-offer for welcome offer and
offer T&Cs. Participating McDonald's restaurants only.

The My McDonald's app can be used to order in
participating restaurants only. For a full list of
participating restaurants, see www.mcdonalds.co.uk.
App Terms and Conditions for Use and Our Privacy Statement
apply. All rights reserved. Not compatible with PCs and
ability to order depends on first having (i) downloaded
the app to your mobile device, (ii) registered for
ordering and (iii) selected a participating restaurant.
See full terms.
http://gma.mcdonalds.com/content/GMA/UK/GMA_tos1.html

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/index.php?email=Email

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?email=Email

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.