Want to play better solos? THIS is the answer!

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 17:35:03 +0000 (UTC)

Hey http://oschadbank.online 0% на первый кредит,

I get tons of questions on getting better at improvisation and
building awesome solos...

Some common examples:- Which scale should I learn?- What licks
should I practice?- What technique should I work on?​You've
probably heard this before, BUT... *the answer may surprise you!*

The first (and best) step to get better at soloing is to work
on... (drumroll please!)...

Chords!

Knowing how they are built helps you target the RIGHT notes (the
ones that make you FEEL stuff)! You don't even need great
technique to benefit from it. The right notes (and rhythm) speak
way louder than flashy playing.

​​CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE CHORD BUILDER COURSE (
https://click.convertkit-mail.com/mvu42346ees6ue97k3am/reh8hohq7nvv67s2/aHR0cHM6Ly9kZmw0LnVzL3MvMzhhOTRmZWU_ZW09bm9uZUBub25lLmh1
)​

(
https://click.convertkit-mail.com/mvu42346ees6ue97k3am/vqh3hrhn4833wktg/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2FsbGltYW5uP3N1Yl9jb25maXJtYXRpb249MQ==