Re: Re: Re: Scarves and neckties

From: Hello there <custommadeclothing_at_163.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 9:12:02 +0800

Hello Sir, Madam,

We are Chinese garments supplier. My name is Winner lee, the sales manager.

The only purpose of writing you this long letter is to let you know more about our business and how we want to work with you and earn money together.
It's a great opportunity for both of us. if you are interested, please read on and if not, then delete it directly, we respect your choice.

About us : We are a Shanghai trading company with 4-5 staff, not a big but very powerful. I am in charge of cusotm service, order taking, email
communication and specs translation. we are a great team, we have many well established partner factories to work with, including finishing factories, such
as washing, dyeing, embroidery, distressing,etc and we also have a lot of sources of fabrics, trimmings etc. If you have demand for other products, we have
sources too, whatever you need, check with us first, probably we can help.

The products we are experienced with as below:
Down jackets, women's apparel, hoodies, shirts, formal suits, workwear, sportswear etc and we also supply hats, beanies, caps and other accessories.
We supply down jackets all-year around. We have hundreds of styles already made in stock for you to choose, we can also have your designs made to order.
If you deal in down jackets, you found the right person. Here are the down jackets production base, 80% down jackets nationwide are made in this city, good
qulity and cheaper price.

Just ask if you have any questions or concerns. I'm always happy to reply in a fast manner.
Okay, let me wrap it up here. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Business email account Mrlee_at_wesupplygarments.com
Best wishes and stay well.

Mr lee