Thanks for signing up to Happy Meal®

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_welcome.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 09:31:03 GMT

Look out for the latest news, offers, activities and more...
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?email=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Happy Meal®
https://www.happymeal.com/

Enjoy more of what you love

You've signed up to receive Happy Meal® emails! You will now be
one of the first to hear about new books, toys and promotions your
kids will love, and get the latest good-to-know news sent
straight to your inbox.

Expect everything you and your family love about
Happy Meal®, just more of it.

Get the My McDonald's app to enjoy your first offer!

The My McDonald's app makes ordering even easier.
Download and register with the app*, then head to the
'Deals' section to find your exclusive welcome offer** to
your bag.

Get the app
http://hyperurl.co/mctzd2

Be in control with the My McDonald's app

Order and pay contact-free

Whether you're swinging by with the kids or sorting out
dinner for later, the app is an easy and contact-free way
to order and pay.

Browse the menu
...so you all have time to think.

Easy payment
...so you can order ahead and collect when you're ready.

Earn McCafé® Rewards...
to get your 6th regular hot drink free† after buying 5.

Customise your order
...just the way the family likes it.

Save your faves
...so everyone's orders are ready to go.

Ways to enjoy

Let us know how you want to collect and enjoy your
delicious McDonald's meal.

Drive-thru
Nice and cosy in your car? Select Drive-thru on the app,
collect from the Drive-thru and off you go!

Click & Serve
Select Click & Serve on the app, park in a marked bay and
relax – we'll bring your food to you.

Ready to order? Get the My McDonald's app today.

Try the app
http://hyperurl.co/mctzd2

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

*The My McDonald's app can be used to order in participating
restaurants only. For a full list of participating restaurants,
see www.mcdonalds.co.uk.
App Terms and Conditions for Use and Our Privacy Statement
apply. All rights reserved. Not compatible with PCs and
ability to order depends on first having (i) downloaded the
app to your mobile device, (ii) registered for ordering and
(iii) selected a participating restaurant. See full terms.
http://gma.mcdonalds.com/content/GMA/UK/GMA_tos1.html

**16+. First time registered app users only. Welcome offer
valid for 21 days from the date of registration. Download
and register by 23:59 on 16 May 2021 to receive a welcome
offer. Offer is one time use only.
See https://mc-ds.uk/welcome-offer for the current welcome
offer and offer T&Cs. Participating McDonald's restaurants only.

†T&Cs apply. Buy 5 hot drinks & receive 1 regular hot drink.
Voucher redeemable until 31st December 2021 or 90 days after
the date of your 6th stamp (whichever later). Ends 31st
December 2021. App only. UK, Isle of Man & Jersey. 16+.
Participating restaurants only. See full terms.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions/mccafe-digital-loyalty-scheme-terms-conditions.html

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/index.php?email=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?email=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.