99p Triple Cheeseburger today only!

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2021 11:00:01 GMT

Triple the taste you love this McDonald's Monday. Exclusively on the app.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?email=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

McDonald's Mondays 99p Triple Cheeseburger

Today only!

It's the taste you love, tripled! Get a 99p*
Triple Cheeseburger today only, 1st March, by ordering on
the My McDonald's app**. One time use.

Use our restaurant locator to find out more ways to get
your offer: from walk-in takeaway†, Drive-thru to
Click & Serve. Remember, you can use the My McDonald's app
to browse the menu, order ahead and pay – all contact-free.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

Exclusive offers every Monday, only on the My McDonald's app.

Download the app
https://smart.link/7gkjs1zpx4i35/=?1

Join now to...

Get a 99p Quarter Pounder® with Cheese

To give you a warm welcome to the My McDonald's app, you can
grab a Quarter Pounder® with Cheese for just 99p‡ if you
register by 14th March. Offers must be redeemed separately.
https://smart.link/7gkjs1zpx4i35/=?2

How to claim

1. Download and register on the My McDonald's app.

2. Head to the Deals section and add your chosen offer
to your bag.

3. Order and pay for your food contact-free! Then simply
collect from your chosen participating restaurant and enjoy.

Offers can take up to 10 minutes to appear in your Deals
section after registration, so please check before you
complete your first order and remember to add the offer
to your bag.

Download the app
https://smart.link/7gkjs1zpx4i35/=?3

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

*Receive one Triple Cheeseburger for 99p per order when
purchased using the app between 00:01 and 04:59 and 11:00
and 23:59 on 1st March 2021. One-time use.16+. Subject to
availability, participating restaurants only. See
https://mc-ds.uk/my-mcdonalds-app for T&Cs.

**16+. App Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement apply.
All rights reserved. Not compatible with PCs.

†Participating restaurants only. Walk-in takeaway not
currently available in any Scottish restaurants.
My McDonald's App users must be 16+. App T&Cs
&Privacy Statement apply.

‡One Quarter Pounder® with Cheese for 99p between 00:01 and
04:59 and 11:00 and 23:59 inclusive. 16+, first time
registered app users only, welcome offer valid for 21 days
from the date of registration. Download and register by
23:59 on 14 March 2021. One time use. See
http://mc-ds.uk/welcome-offer for welcome offer and offer
T&Cs. Participating McDonald's restaurants only.

The My McDonald's app can be used to order in participating
restaurants only. For a full list of participating
restaurants, see www.mcdonalds.co.uk. App Terms and Conditions
for Use and Our Privacy Statement apply. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs and ability to order depends on first
having (i) downloaded the app to your mobile device, (ii)
registered for ordering and (iii) selected a participating
restaurant. See full terms.
http://gma.mcdonalds.com/content/GMA/UK/GMA_tos1.html

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/index.php?email=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?email=gabot.tren_at_none.hu
Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.