Get 30% off an order!

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 08:00:09 GMT

Only on the app. It must be a McDonald's Monday!
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?email=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

McDonald's Mondays 30% OFF

Today only!

Peckish for Chicken Selects®? Thinking of grabbing a
Big Mac®? Get 30% off* an order using the My McDonald's app**
today, 8th March. One time use.

Use our restaurant locator to find out more ways to get
your McDonald's: from walk-in takeaway† to Drive-thru or
Click &amp; Serve. Remember, you can use the My McDonald's app
to browse the menu, order ahead and pay – all contact-free.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

Exclusive offers every Monday, only on the My McDonald's app.

Grab your deal
https://smart.link/4tailgjb9autt/=?1

How to claim

1. Open the My McDonald's app.

2. Head to the Deals section and add your chosen offer
to your bag.

3. Order and pay for your food contact-free! Then simply
collect from your chosen participating restaurant and enjoy.

Grab your deal
https://smart.link/4tailgjb9autt/=?2

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

*Receive 30% off your order when purchased using the app
on 8 March 2021. 16+. Subject to availability,
participating restaurant's opening hours only.
See https://mc-ds.uk/my-mcdonalds-app for T&amp;Cs.

**16+. App Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement apply.
All rights reserved. Not compatible with PCs.

†Participating restaurants only. Walk-in takeaway not
currently available in any Scottish restaurants.
My McDonald's App users must be 16+. App T&amp;Cs &amp;
Privacy Statement apply.

The My McDonald's app can be used to order in participating
restaurants only. For a full list of participating
restaurants, see www.mcdonalds.co.uk. App Terms and Conditions
for Use and Our Privacy Statement apply. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs and ability to order depends on first
having (i) downloaded the app to your mobile device, (ii)
registered for ordering and (iii) selected a participating
restaurant. See full terms.
http://gma.mcdonalds.com/content/GMA/UK/GMA_tos1.html

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/index.php?email=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?email=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.