You were recommended

From: Gabriel Arthur <mrad6980_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2021 06:08:49 +0100
Good day,
Somebody  recommended you by a mutual associate. I write you regarding an investment of bearer bonds I made on behalf of a client. The investment was made in 2010 and has been under my management.

The said investor is deceased. The window is now available to assign these bonds to any name or company of my choice. I have all the necessary information to achieve this within 10 banking days.

The total value of the bond is 50 million pounds sterling, in a million pound denominations.

If you can handle this, do contact me at your earliest convenience via my Email: mgabrielarthurr_at_gmail.com

Thanks

Gabriel  Arthur