Update: the Grand Big Mac® is leaving in...

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 17:49:20 GMT

Less than two weeks! We repeat, TWO WEEKS LEFT, that's it!
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?email=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Say buh-bye to the Grand Big Mac®

Fans of the Grand Big Mac®* listen up - there's less than
two weeks left to go grand! The Grand Big Mac® – with two
100% beef patties, a slice of cheese, lettuce, onion and
pickles and Big Mac® sauce in a sesame topped bun is leaving
the menu soon!

Order yours before 23rd March.

Get the app
https://smart.link/yyi7g5jyc1u4h/=?1

Hurry, hurry, hurry! Add a McFlurry®

Last chance to choose between gooey chocolate or sticky
raspberry! Both the Cadbury Flake® Chocolate McFlurry® and
the Cadbury Flake® Raspberry McFlurry®** are leaving the
menu on 23rd March. Did we mention they come in a mini
size? Add one to your order today.

Get the app
https://smart.link/yyi7g5jyc1u4h/=?2

Dip 'em. Eat 'em. Can't beat 'em.

Why not add some Mozzarella Dippers to your order†? Three
sticks of mozzarella cheese coated in breadcrumbs and served
with a salsa dip. Order yours today!

Get the app
https://smart.link/yyi7g5jyc1u4h/=?3

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

*Grand Big Mac®. Served after 11am until 23rd March 2021.
Participating Restaurants Only. Subject to availability.

**Flake McFlurry®. Served after 11am until 23rd March 2021.
Participating Restaurants Only. Subject to availability.

†Mozzarella Dippers. Served after 11am until 4th May 2021.
Participating Restaurants Only. Subject to availability.

The My McDonald's app can be used to order in participating
restaurants only. For a full list of participating
restaurants, see www.mcdonalds.co.uk. App Terms and Conditions
for Use and Our Privacy Statement apply. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs and ability to order depends on first
having (i) downloaded the app to your mobile device, (ii)
registered for ordering and (iii) selected a participating
restaurant. See full terms.
http://gma.mcdonalds.com/content/GMA/UK/GMA_tos1.html

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/index.php?email=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?email=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.