This is a cool way to play blues rock solos without too much technique...

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 21:47:09 +0000 (UTC)

Hello http://oschadbank.online 0% на первый кредит,

Does any of the following sound familiar? You started playing
guitar a few years back because you loved the solos you'd hear on
classic records, tried to figure out what was being played, maybe
even learned some songs, and yet... you still feel stuck in this
weird intermediate phase where nothing you play sounds the way it
does in your head. Something is missing, but you don't really
know what...​I've been getting a lot of questions lately about
how to play great guitar solos without having to spend mindless
hours on technique and boring exercises, so I decided to do
something out it!

Here's the deal. Playing guitar solos is actually very simple.
There is a method to it, and I just broke it down into a simple
to follow video that I am making free this week-end. There is one
catch though! I need you to have an open mind, because the method
you are about to discover in the video is a bit unconventional.
Make sure you are in a place with no distractions with your
guitar in your hands before you click the link below because I
guaranty you are going to want to play guitar right after
watching the free workshop.​​Click here to watch the free lesson
(
https://click.convertkit-mail.com/4zuxk6xzeeseh8gp00hx/08hm735lh9hmw003g7il/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL21lbG9kaWN3b3Jrc2hvcGZ1bGwv
)​​​Enjoy the lesson!​David

(