Re: update price of intelligent hybrid switch

From: Cindy Tang <sales1_at_ks-gz.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 17:25:53 +0800

Hello Sir or Madam,

How are you? How are you? Glad to hear that you’re on the market for intelligent hybrid switch, we specialize in the field of manufacture hybrid switch more than 15 years.

Our KS-F series intelligent hybrid switch is on promotion now,  bottom price of Model F450/60G / Ie 60A / Ue 450V / ≤36Kvar is only $19.44 / set.

It combines the advantages of low energy consumption of mechanical contact and no operating arc of solid state relay, realizes zero-crossing no inrush current switching and no arc breaking of relay, and ensures voltage zero-crossing input and current zero-crossing cutting when switching capacitor.

If you need more details, please call me +86 139 2883 9762.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Cindy Tang

Guangzhou Kingser Electronics Co., Ltd.